The Five Ways of Wellbeing
An approach to support the mental health and wellbeing of our staff and pupils
• To improve staff and pupils wellbeing through a wide range of techniques and activities
• Provide an open and non-judgemental environment for staff and pupils to talk about their mental health
• Create a positive outlook on wellbeing and mental health
• Allow staff and pupils to get the most out of their experiences at the school through the 5 ways of wellbeing.
• Empower staff and pupils to take control and take actions themselves.